Last updated on November 26th 2021.
We are Codesk BV, a private limited company, with registered office at Boekhoutstraat 121, 1790 Affligem, with company number BE0773694764.
A ‘ cookie ‘ is a small data file that is temporarily placed on your computer or mobile device by an internet page when you visit a website. A cookie allows us to identify the device with which you visit our website, without giving us access to your own personal data.
Cookies can be easily removed via the settings of your browser. You can also set your browser in such a way that cookies are always refused. However, this may impede the use of our website or make access to certain functionalities impossible.
3. Types of Cookies
These technical cookies can serve to make our website function properly. They have the advantage that you do not have to enter or load the same information or settings every time you visit our website:
- Hotjar . tracking ( https://www.hotjar.com/privacy ),
On the basis of these cookies we can make a general analysis of the use of our website. In this way, we obtain an insight into the way in which our internet pages are visited, how often and for how long, via anonymous statistics. This allows us to improve and optimize our website based on this information:
- Google Analytics . This cookie expires after the session. ( https://policies.google.com/privacy )
- Bing . ( https://privacy.microsoft.com/nl-nl/privacystatement )
- Youtube . This cookie expires after the session. ( https://policies.google.com/privacy )
With these cookies we can show targeted advertisements to interested parties for marketing purposes:
- facebook . This cookie expires after a period of 3 months. ( https://www.facebook.com/policy.php )
- Linkedin . ( https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy )
- Google analytics This cookie expires after the session. ( https://policies.google.com/privacy )
- Bing . ( https://privacy.microsoft.com/nl-nl/privacystatement)