Last updated on November 26th 2021.
We are Codesk BV, a private limited company, with registered office at Boekhoutstraat 121, 1790 Affligem, with company number BE0773694764.
2. Personal data
The limited personal data we hold is collected in the following ways:
- Business relationship : when you contact us in the context of our services as a (potential) customer or partner, we process your full name, contact details (email address, telephone number, office and/or residential address), and other data necessary for the order. billing or collaboration (such as your bank details, contact history, or data related to your previous orders);
- Marketing : if you give us explicit permission for this, we will process your full name and e-mail address for sending direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions about our products and services. You can always easily unsubscribe for this.
Although you are never obliged to disclose personal information, a refusal to provide necessary information may hinder or make impossible the provision of our services.
3. Processing Purposes
We process personal data in the context of our general customer and order management, or to be able to provide our services. This concerns, among other things, customer administration, following up on orders and deliveries, invoicing, answering questions, and for marketing purposes.
The processing is based on the following categories of legal grounds:
- Based on your consent;
- Out of necessity for the execution of an agreement;
- Out of necessity to comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- For the fulfillment of a task of public interest;
- Out of necessity for the representation of our legitimate interests in doing business.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your explicit consent, you always have the right to withdraw the given consent.
4. Share with third parties
If this is necessary for the realization of the intended purposes or as part of the execution of the agreement with the customer, we may share personal data with employees and our professional partners without explicit consent. The partners handling personal data will in turn take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect this personal data.
We will never commercialize your personal data to third parties. However, in the context of a possible reorganization, bankruptcy or transfer of activities, data that are part of our business activities may be transferred to third parties.
In limited cases, we may also be required to share personal data based on a court order or mandatory law, such as in the context of anti-fraud or security issues, or to protect our rights.
5. Retention Period
The personal data is processed and kept by us for a reasonable period that is necessary for the realization of the intended purposes, depending on our contractual relationship, to comply with legal requirements, or in the context of usual retention mechanisms that are reasonably limited in time. ( backups ).
6. Your rights
All persons whose personal data we store always have the right to:
- to obtain access to their personal data;
- to have their personal data corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- have their personal data deleted;
- have the processing of their personal data restricted;
- to oppose the processing of their personal data for a serious and legitimate reason;
- have their personal data transferred to another company.
To exercise the above rights, you can contact us by post or via email@example.com. Upon receipt of your application, we will need to be able to verify your identity.
All persons whose personal data we store also have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, firstname.lastname@example.org ).
We apply at least the usual technical and organizational security measures that can reasonably be expected of us to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, falsification, distribution or unauthorized access.
Personal data will only be passed on to a partner in a country outside the European Economic Area if that country guarantees an adequate level of protection for your personal data, if a separate processing agreement has been entered into, or if you have consented hereto in writing.
We cannot be held liable for incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party. You also remain responsible for the confidentiality and use of your computer, IP address, login and identification data.
9. Your privacy
Your privacy is important to us.
We therefore make every effort to protect them as well as possible and attach great importance to compliance with (i) the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data (as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998, “Personal Data Processing Act”); (ii) the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Law Code regarding the law of the electronic economy; and (iii) European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (“General Data Protection Regulation”).